Full time Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
Schedule: Monday -Thursday 7:30am - 5:00pm (hours may vary depending on patient needs, including occasional Fridays).
3-5 years of experience as an Expanded Function Dental Assistant (with current certification), valid X-ray certificate, current CPR and first aid certificate. Assisting in the performance of quality, caring, clinical dentistry by aiding the doctor smoothly and unobtrusively during examinations and treatment. Able to perform clinical and technical procedures under the supervision of a licensed dentist as well as preparing the operatory and equipment, getting the patient ready, and maintaining awareness of the comfort and safety needs of the patient.
Email résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
On-Call Dental Hygienist
We are looking for a part-time, on-call position covering for staff dental hygienists requesting vacation and sick days. Duties include delivering direct dental care and associated services under the direction of our dentists Dr. Jones and Dr. Caron, and our Expanded Function Dental Assistants.
- Delivering compassionate care to every patient.
- Complete dental prophylaxis by cleaning teeth and beneath gum margins.
- Take X-rays of patients' teeth.
- Evaluate oral health and educate patient on procedures and treatments.
- Chart decay, conditions and treatment recommended by our dentists.
- Stock needed supplies and maintain equipment.