20 Year Anniversary in Kokomo
Practice Administrator: Jim Leslie, 765.455.4270
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Nashville, TN, August 20, 2017/Press Release/ -- Bennett and Jones Dental Care celebrates 20 years this August. Dr. Jeffrey Bennett and Dr. Kathryn Jones expressed gratitude to Dr. Miller for his guidance when they joined his practice that eventually became Bennett and Jones, to their team (staff), families, labs, referring doctors, and patients.
“Thank you for this honor - 20 remarkable years of warmth, friendship, and support. We couldn’t have done it without you, nor can we take the next steps without your help. We will continue to work to high standards and keep your smile and your health at the forefront of why we practice dentistry,” said Dr. Jeffrey Bennett.
“Thanks to all our wonderful patients, many of whom are like family. Many who have remained with us for 20 years. We appreciate you all. We do truly care for your oral and overall health, and treat our patients as we would want to be treated ourselves,” said Dr. Kathryn Jones.
Growth and Impact:
In 20 years, we have increased our active patient base by 30%. We had 2,462 active patients. We now have just under 3,200!
In the last 20 years, our office has completed approximately 90,000 cleanings, over 38,000 fillings, approximately 8,500 crowns, and just over 10,000 extractions!!
Giving Back to Howard County, Indiana, and globally:
1. Project Access, through their Dentists Delivering Smiles local Howard County program, has had their clients benefit from $273,209 worth of free dental work (just since records were kept from 2005). Serving on the board of the local Dentists Delivering Smiles program.
2. Additional Howard County efforts throughout the community through financial donations and sponsorships; the YMCA, Literacy Coalition, Carver Community Center, Winding Creek Festival, Kokomo Civic Theater, Community Concert Series, Howard County Humane Society, Bona Vista, Acacia Academy, and many more over the years.
3. Indiana Dentists Delivering Smiles state-wide program has benefitted from $56,882 worth of free dental work since 2002
4. Three trips to Haiti and Honduras doing charity dental work, 6 years on the board of Project 117, who have now built a new school building for kids.
5. $40,000 yearly average in charity care each year to people who can’t afford emergent dental care.
Bennett and Jones exist to deliver the highest quality dentistry in the most comfortable way so that you can enjoy a lifetime with a healthy smile. Our goal is to provide state-of-the-art general dentistry in a warm, comfortable, environment. We help you achieve your optimal oral health by completing a thorough exam, discussing your options, and helping you choose what is best. Dr. Kathryn Jones and Dr. Jeffrey Bennett believe that the best way to ensure your optimal oral health is through diagnosis and treatment. We utilize Cerec: One-visit Dentistry and Biolase MD laser dentistry to perform a whole host of dental procedures ranging from routine fillings to gum therapy to cosmetic dentistry for patient comfort and less time at the dentist.