We use state of the art techniques, tools, and procedures to provide you with precise, comfortable treatment while making sure to create a soothing environment where patients feel welcome and relaxed.
We have changed many routines since the Covid-19 pandemic. Underneath all the safety protocols, we are still the same dentists and staff. Tune in here so you know what to expect!
Delivering quality dental care in a comfortable setting is our focus. Join us at Caron & Jones in our cozy office with a cup of coffee or tea, a great way to get started! We have a number
of ways to help you relax and be more comfortable:
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) at no charge
- Soft blankets
- Sunglasses to darken the room
- Relaxing music (or you can bring your own portable music device)
- We can discuss medications that would allow you to sleep through your dental procedure
- With Cerec: One-visit Dentistry, most procedures can be done in one visit – less costly and less time-consuming, no need to take messy impressions and no need to have a temporary restoration.
- Oraverse – anesthetic reversal is available to reverse the lingering numbness of your lip and tongue so you can smile, speak and drink normally sooner after your appointment.