Do you wake up refreshed? Or... do you often feel tired, fatigued, or
sleepy during daytime?
According to a study in the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, obstructive sleep apnea affects approximately 30 million adults and 80% of the cases of moderate and severe obstructive sleep apnea are undiagnosed. Most people have no idea that they have it. Obstructive sleep apnea can lead to constant fatigue, diminished quality of life and other serious health complications.
To see if you or a family member qualifies for a FREE sleep apnea screening:
- Answer the screening questions below.
- You will be contacted to schedule a virtual appointment.
- Fill out the patient referral form, provide driver's license and medical insurance.
- Get referral for a sleep test, review insurance benefits.
- Get a home sleep study unit mailed to your home.
- Results are sent to Caron & Jones Dental Care.
- If needed, an oral sleep appliance will be made here in our office.
The sleep apnea screening is free, however the home sleep test requires payment. Insurance may cover the majority of the expense. Insurance benefits will be verified to confirm eligibility.