Through restorative dentistry we can help you solve your dental problems. Do you have a tooth that hurts, a space you don’t like, or think you may have a cavity? Restorative dentistry also encompasses many other situations that we can discuss with you at your visit.
- Tooth-colored fillings, all-porcelain crowns, veneers and onlays for decayed, cracked, or broken teeth
- Tooth replacement procedures including dental implants, fixed bridges and removable partial and custom full dentures
- Highly-effective treatment for tooth sensitivity problems, and the methods and materials to never let tooth sensitivity prevent you from eating the things you enjoy most
- Dental implant placement and restoration
- Oraverse – anesthetic reversal is available to reverse the lingering numbness of your lip and tongue so you can smile, speak and drink normally sooner after your appointment.