Caron & Jones Dental Care is proud to offer patients In-Office Whitening and Whitening for Life!
Whitening for Life: Custom-fit upper and lower trays with one syringe of whitening gel. Wear times range from 30 minutes to overnight. Keep your recare appointments with your hygienist within one month of the recommended schedule and receive your free whitening gel syringe at your professional cleaning appointment. (Must keep the appointment or give 2 business days notice of rescheduling).
As with any program, there is some fine print. Below are the terms and conditions for the whitening program. At your next appointment, a qualified staff member will explain in detail and have you read and sign the necessary forms to participate.
Dental Office Responsibilities
- Caron & Jones Dental Care will make whitening trays for any of our current patients age 18 and older that are medically and dentally able to receive tooth whitening, following a regular exam and professional cleaning.
- We’ll schedule an appointment to make a custom impression of your teeth, after which the whitening trays will be ready for pick up within two weeks.
- You will receive the custom made upper and lower trays along with 2 syringes of whitening gel. Our staff will give you instructions on the proper usage of the trays and gel and answer any questions you may have.
- You must be a current patient on our active files, and must have a professional cleaning and exam prior to the impression appointment.
- You must keep your regularly scheduled professional cleaning, exam, and x-ray appointments within one month of their recommended schedule.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled recare appointment, you must notify us at least two business days in advance. We will require you to reschedule within 4 weeks of the previously scheduled appointment date.
- One free whitening gel syringe will be rewarded at each recare appointment. Additional syringes can be purchased for $15.00/each.
- Lost or destroyed trays will be replaced at a cost of $25.00 (per tray) to the patient, providing the patient has kept their original models. If the models are not available, additional charges will apply.
If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a Whitening For Life patient, we will be happy to assist you at your next visit!